Our contact details
Sandra Thomas trading as My Little Chalet
14 Bronte Grove
Dartford DA1 5EU
You can email us through our contact form.
What type of information we have
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details).
- Photos and descriptions of any room you ask us to decorate.
How we get the information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- When you fill in our contact form or contact us through the phone, by email, on social media, or by other means.
- When you request us to decorate your room using our client brief form.
- When you sign up for our newsletter.
- When you visit www.mylittlechalet.co.uk, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out such things as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- When you comment on a blog post, we collect your name, email address and other data you may enter.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the details above.
- We have a contractual obligation.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- Provide the Make my Room service for you.
- Respond to any contact requests.
- Send you our newsletter if you have requested this.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on our PCs, as well as our email and hosting providers. If you contact us through social media, some of your details will be kept on their servers.
We will keep data related to the Make my Room service for up to 2 years after completion of the service, or after the last contact (whichever is later).
We will keep data related to the Newsletter as long as you consent. After you withdraw your consent we will delete your data as soon as possible.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us using the information above if you wish to make a request.
This policy may be updated from time to time at My Little Chalet’s sole discretion and without notice.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113